Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh god it's like another facebook but not

SOOOOOOOOO

I think i may have another addiction...this online random thoughts known as a blog is wonderful.

I do have a confession, i never did read vicki's blog even when she told me to. It wasn't until I was laughing my ass off at Nick's blog that I decided to create one of my own, figuring it would keep me occupied when I'm not working, running, or sleeping.

The name I chose for this really made me laugh...basically cuz jenny really does need to stop making cookies. We have this sick but oh so wonderful arrangement: she eats the dough and i eat the cookies. I'm surprised we aren't 500 pounds. Ew we're gross.

My supervisor at work made me super happy the other day. He was rocking out to system of a down and working on tax returns. Honestly, who does that? The little things are always the best.

Ok it's naptime before a nice little run with my roomie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She shouldn't eat the dough. I read somewhere it can give you tapeworm. Gross!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home