Monday, August 22, 2005

The X's

What is it about people you've dated? There's the people you hate, the people you still love, the people you tolerate, the people you're still friends with, and the people you forget about. I have had the most bizarre relationships...and not just with the people I've dated.

Jenny and I were talking about boys on our run today. And this is what I have decided.

1. Boys are simple.
2. Girls are complex.
3. Girls are so complex that they make up these dramatic stories relating to boys and then they end up confusing themselves over the simplicity of what boys think and do, and then everyone loses cuz we're all retarded.

And that's my random thought of the day.


An update on my life:

Had my heart to heart with andrew last night.
The running is driving Jenny and I completely insane.
I'm addicted to someone I shouldn't be.
Work is full of a lot of numbers.
My daddy is coming in a couple of days to say hi.
Nick's blog is probably one of the funniest things on this planet.
I smell and I'm going to take a shower and go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home