Thursday, September 01, 2005

Apartment and hormones

First off, I would like to thank the following people because as Jenny and I were actually hanging things on our wall, we realized we didn't pay for shit in our apartment. I absolutely adore my family and friends. Thanks to:

Jenny's parents: They drove from Colorado to Vegas with a stationwagon with jennys bed and desk, our dining room table, out tv stand, and a shit load of dishes.

My aunt: the love seat

Nina: temporary USD bed

Michael: helping me take the bed back to USD

My grandma: my queen-size bed and silverware

Nick: for taking my ass out to escondido to pick up the bed

Josh (our neighbor): free tv

Lisa: dvd player

Brad and Kev: desk and couch




SO yeah, jenny and I didn't pay for shit...and it's absolutely wonderful. Our place is finally home now that we have our whiteboard and mirror up. Come visit. =)

On another note, my hormones have been on overload. I see a guy and I want to jump on him. Bad news, listen to this. I realized today while I was running with Jenny that I've been flirting with my supervisor at work. I can't help it though because he's a smartass so I'm going to be one right back at him. Hopefully, that's not construed as "flirting." Irregardless, (Ah i love mean girls) Andi get your shit together.

I'm super excited for the weekend. Andrew's coming into town so it's going to be out of control. Maybe the alcohol will suppress my hormones...but I doubt it. Alright it's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home