Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sophomore year all over again

So...my diet has been AMAZING lately. It's like sophomore year when i was a fat bitch. no joke, ask kevin.

I have a new appreciation for easy mac. Now that is amazing. I've been feeding my body shit for the past 3 weeks and it is NOT happy with me. All I'm craving is a banana. And no I'm not craving that hidden meaning kind of banana...perverted fucks.

So my dinner right now is easy mac, cheezits, and cashews. i am so gross.

This made me laugh: I haven't really seen jenny lately. So last night we were chatting and she's like, i've haven't seen you in forever that I've been reading your blog to keep updated. I died I was laughing so hard. I love my jenny.

I'm really nervous...kevin's sending me something in the mail. i don't think he's ever sent anything to me in the mail. and it's kevin...so actually i'm terrified.

omg...i need a banana.

so apparently i need to be able to run 13.1 miles in two weeks. i am going to get my ass kicked. FUCK. get this, my alumni game is this weekend. i CANNOT wait to see kaitlyn pruett. she is my fucking idol. literally. i'm going to get my ass kicked again.

by the way...nick navarro i miss you and we need to hang out....of course after tax season.

oh another btw, brad i really wanna set you up. but she definitely is in a foreign country right now. so soon enough, we'll all hang out...maybe a little captains quarters action.

Ok, I should probably get back to work. story of my life.

if you want to see drunken andi, call me on april 17th. i will be wasted by 1pm.

solution to headache and too much work: 64oz diet coke, ice cream cookie sandwich, and roses. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger whidbey76 said...

its one thing to get fat from you diet, its another thing to die form it...

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home