Monday, March 20, 2006

St. Patty's Day and punk

So....god i don't even remember what i did this weekend.

Friday - worked my life away. Went to Visions and met up with old crew boys. Visions is downtown...pretty cool place i suppose. Talked the night away with kev which was really nice. Totally scraped my arm climbing up the parking structure to get to my car instead of walking around. dipshit andi. i'm sure it was really graceful too. I had 5 guys squish in my legendary acura...so that's kinda amusing. Wanted to kill brad for being an ungrateful bitch. jackass i drove all the way back downtown to pick up your ass and all you did was bitch. whatever, over it now.

Saturday - worked my life away. went to souplantation with jenny and erica. had every intention of going out....but i passed out instead.

Sunday - met jenny's boy. i like him. he's really nice...unlike her ex whom we all know i truly dislike. didn't accomplish anything yesterday. no laundry, no grocery shopping. what a waste. i did however watch the OC...and laugh my ass off at how one of the characters had his face implanted on a picture of a cowboy. quite comical. ok...it's time to go back to work.

and my daddy's coming to town tomorrow. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home