Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who would have thought?

So, it's been a while since I've written in the blog so I decided to catch you up on what's been going on. I work all day everyday. I don't work out anymore. No time for that. It's a sad life I lead.

So now that I've caught you up to what I've been doing, let me tell you about what I've been thinking. I have a crush. And it's on a guy I would have NEVER expected to like. I mean come on, I originally called the guy creepy. Who does that?

So apparently calling him creepy got him to look my way. I should try that more often. =)

So yeah....we have a lot in common. It all started with system of a down....which really made me happy. I have no problem announcing to the world that i like him because, well he already knows. And he keeps wanting to hang out with me so I must be doing something right.

I think what really got me is that he wears docs. Please, i own 7 pairs...and only a select few wear them often. Yay for docs.

Get this, we all know how I'm bipolar and freak out about stupid shit and i of course did this around him, and he still wants to hang out with me. He's a good guy. And i totally know he's reading this right now too...which makes me giggle.

Ok, it's time for work. oh, by the way, if you don't already know who i'm talking about, it's andre. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger whidbey76 said...

you would giggle. :-p

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home