Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Nick, you are my favorite person right now

First off, I want to let the world know how much I adore Nick Navarro. He is one of the best people you will ever meet in your lifetime and let me tell you why. I had a emotional breakdown last saturday night and was physically stuck where I was so I called him at 3am and asked him to come pick me up and he said yes with no questions asked. He is a phenomenal person and true friend.

Friday night-got sushi with nick, brad, and andre. andre and i both kinda got sick after that. yuck.

Saturday morning- ran mission bay with jenny, went to the mission with j's parents, j, and anthony. on our way back from the miscellaneous shopping we did after, i failed to put my keys in my purse. so waiting to j to get back home and let me in, i cracked open a beer on my front porch. i was lucky that j's parents left the beer with me before they went back to their hotel.

Bad news....didn't stop drinking til close to midnight. ikes.

Saturday afternoon- had a bbq at the bay with j, j's parents and others whom i love dearly. played apples to apples, I drank more beer, ate a crapton. excellent.

Saturday night- went downtown with Andrew. we hit up maloney's and bitter end. fun stuff. then i had my meltdown, yadda yadda yadda.

Sunday - sat in my room all day, depressed, then i went and got food with my boy, did laundry and watched the rocky horror picture show. ok, has anyone seen that movie? it's freaking weird...a real trip. i'm still kinda amazed that tim curry was able to walk around in those heels as well as he did. and to my amazement, susan sarandon was in that movie. she's got a rockin body by the way. or at least she used to.

Today- yeah i locked myself out again. but this time i left my ONE key to open the door on my shoelace of my running shoe instead of just not putting my keys in my purse like the last time. dude, i suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger goofygigglygirl said...

we need to get one of those fake-rock-key-hiding things ;)

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home