Thursday, May 11, 2006

Vegas...

Uh...yeah. Believe it or not, I don't really have any stories from vegas. I had about 20 drinks in the span of 10 hours and was MAYBE buzzed. I had a blast though. We stayed at the flamingo...where the card dealers were wearing super cute pink outfits. i came out ahead around $250 playing blackjack...so that was excellent. Yeah, sadly enough, that is my story.

So I don't know what the eff is wrong with my sleeping schedule. There are days when I come straight home from work, go to bed and don't wake up til the next morning. Yeah, that once again happened on tuesday. Is that something I need to get checked out?

Jenny left me. She's in Colorado for the weekend. sad.

I probably should go home this weekend for mothers day...but I kinda just want a weekend to myself. I've been up and about ever since tax season ended and i don't feel I've gotten a chance to breathe.

so i'm drinking a beer right now. and it's amazing. and i have work tomorrow.

my boy is coming to get me and we're off to the yardhouse. apparently they have good beer. and that's all i want. beer. in the great words of homer simpson "mmmmmmmmmm....beer."

on another note, i've decided that people are selfish bitches. i want to say the only person i've met that truly isnt is jenny. people will screw others, even good friends, over without a second thought. people effing suck. just take a second to think you dumb bitch.

so i feel like an dipshit....i called nick to see if he wanted to grab a beer. yeah, didn't realize he's on the other side of the country. dumb andi. this is what happens when i dont keep in touch...i look like an ass. love ya nick!

i have a new pic on myspace...it's of vegas. my one redeeming thing. however i dont know how to make it bigger. sometimes i really wish i wasn't so computer illiterate.

i'm outee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home