Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hot Weather = Not Good for Studying

I study the best at work when it's air conditioned. When it's not, i take a nap. not good for the studying. I'm sitting at my desk right now, sweating a little on the profusely side and it's quite uncomfortable.

It's true...I crashed the Acura. It's in the process of getting an estimate to see how much it is to fix but my dad was indicating that it may not be worth it. If it's dead, I'm throwing it a funeral party. Everyone loves the acura.

So I happened to crash into the nicest man from Tennessee. Luckily he was in a rental car and I only ended up paying him $85 for his car. No insurance involved. This man not only was nice, he gave me a hug, and then opened my door for me. I love when people restore my faith in the world.

I am majorly procrastinating now. After studying the entire summer for my next test...I'm definitely starting to freak out. 3 weeks until the worst of the 4 sections. It makes me ill when I think about it for too long. All i have to say is labor day will be drunken debachery.

It's a good thing i fit in my bridesmaid's dress. the tummy has gotten a little on the pudgy side. just need to make sure i don't get any pudgier. damn i love the word pudgy.

Childhood movies that I have watched recently that I haven't seen in over 10 years and that are far better than i ever remember:
Hook
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

ok...my fat ass is going for a run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home