Saturday, March 24, 2007

EFF YOU JACKASS!!!

And my day started out so good too.

I woke up, ate breakfast, got a massage, laid by the pool, ate baja...

Now I'm at work....which i don't mind.

What I DO mind is that my jackass soccer coach didn't call me to tell me that there was an alumni game....TODAY.

you fucker. all this coach does is screw me over. no full ride after starting every game in 4 years at college and now this. i love playing and i love the girls i play with AND i give money to the program which is all he cares about anyway. you fucker. i am so goddamn pissed right now.

granted, i do take some of the blame because my parents got an invitation to the fundraiser that they hold after the alumni game. but hello! what if my parents moved? my coach fucking has my cellphone number AND email....wouldn't you think it weird that I wouldn't respond? pick up your phone and give me a fucking phone call like you did the past two years. asswipe.

i am so fucking pissed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Landen said...

Andi, Andi, Andi ... Coaches always have a way of getting on our nerves. But you have to remember: at the end of each day, we've moved on. They are still stuck dealing with people like us, and are plagued with an eternal, non-peaceful coexistance with athletes.

Check my blog out, I'm new at it. Later buddy.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

i'm sorry, girl. that sucks. although, laying by the pool and eating baja sounds better to me...

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home