Sunday, January 22, 2006

Partay Bus

So when i woke up this morning i thought to myself, wow i can't believe i'm not hungover. yeah...that didn't last long. i feel like ass now. i got up far too early this morning and went to bed far too late. it's not a good combination.

so let me tell you about my night...cuz it was fabulous. It was my friend Brian's 30th birthday so he got a party bus and we cruised all over town. The night started at our apartment when jenny and i cracked open a beer. that beer was delicious. then we got all dolled up and headed out the door. we decided to contribute to the alcohol at the party so we stopped at vons. i wanted to pick up patron BUT the stupid ghetto vons didn't have it. i looked at the jager. mmmm....jager. Picked up the largest bottle they had and continued on our way.

Arrived at Brian's for a little preparty action. Ate pizza and drank more beer. mmm...beer. out of a group of 40 i only knew 2 people. so jenny and i consumed more alcohol. In fact we downed two shots of jager. oh god. then we started talking to this really nice guy about marathons and running and whatnot. he was really nice. and really cute. and really tall. and jenny wanted to jump on him. don't know what happened to him the rest of the night though. SO brian's friends made him this t-shirt with a picture of him on it and he was having everyone sign it. knowing me, i cant just put something normal as a message. so, in my getting close to drunken phase, this is what i wrote on his shirt:

"Happy Birthday. I'm so glad i got a chance to know you. Let's fuck. <3, Andi"

Jesus Christ andi. he's going to look at it today and be like, jesus christ andi. i used to be this innocent girl he plays soccer with. but he has no idea how weird i am....NO idea.

Then we hopped on the party bus to go to our first destination of the night: Skateworld. Honestly, when is the last time you rollerskated? It was a blast. I'll never forget when we got on the rink and jenny fell straight on her ass. i died. that shit was hilarious. and she was using me as her crutch after that....she was just a wee bit more drunk than me at that time. it was quality. OH! i totally forgot. I was super excited when we first got on the bus because they were playing sandstorm...you know that really good techno song? awesome.

then we hop back on the bus and head to our second destination of the night: Typhoon Saloon. Jenny and I somehow managed to lead the group and were strutting our stuff to show everyone to the VIP line. That's right bitches...VERY important person. So we started dancing and whatnot. Our group decided to be the first to go down in the moshpit area. Then, these two big black guys started dancing on the stage. I thought to myself, who do they think they are? So what did i do? I joined them up on the stage. OK, what am i? But then everyone else in our group joined us up on the stage. then get this, i go to the bathroom and realize my purse is open. FUCK. my ID, my debit card, my lipgloss, my CAR KEY, my tampons were all in there. and they are ALL necessities. fuck fuck fuck. so jenny and i start on a trail back to the dance floor. i spotted the tampons first, then the lipgloss, then i realized my id and debit card were already in my purse. fuck, where the hell is my key? so we go back to the dance floor and jenny, my hero, asks the bouncer dude if he had seen any key and thank the lord he gave the key to the dj. fuck yeah! i can continue the rest of the night without any care!

we hop back on the bus and cruise to our third destination: On Broadway. i really enjoy that place. Jenny purchased our drinks...we always have the same thing whenever we go to a club...redheaded sluts. Yummy. so we danced the night away with these two really fun chicks. and then it was time to go home.

we hop back on the party bus and head to our final destination of the night: Brian's house. Jenny passed out on the way there. I was definitely about to fall asleep as well. So when we got back our friend took jenny home and i was just going to crash at brian's, since my car was there anyway. oh yeah and then i made out with the birthday boy. =)

the next morning came too soon. brian's brother was in from out of town and he missed his morning flight. shitty. since i live right next to the airport i offered to take him there and take another girl home. so that's what i did. and then i picked up jenny and we went to the mission for breakfast. it is michael's last day working there. i got super sad. no more free coffee. no more watching cute michael flirting with chick customers...which is really comical by the way. and now that i have food in me...i am HUNGOVER. ew. i just took a 5 hour nap. wowza.

i needed last night though. a night of drunken dancing. my life is about to be taken away by a little thing called taxes. see you in 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home