Thursday, December 15, 2005

Work Gift Exchange

Um, inappropriate but we just had our gift exchange and I ended up with a massager. Not that that is dirty, but my supervisor came up to me and we started cracking jokes, him saying that I'll be in late tomorrow and whatnot. So funny. And get this...the company that makes my the massager is called Homedics. And my supervisor said it out loud "ha-meh-dics" And I took one look at it and I saw "Home-dicks." Honestly, what is my problem?

I love my work....characters everywhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I think your supervisor was laying down a bit of sexual innuendo.

Ah! "Laying down"! Get it? I didn't even try to do that, it just happened because I'm a comedic genius like that!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home