Sunday, January 08, 2006

Christmas tree oh Christmas tree

Saturday:

Jenny and I decided not to go for mileage this time and decided we would run for around 2 hours. We set out for Balboa Park. Truly a wonderous landmark of San Diego. I feel retarded because I've said so many times that I want to go to the museums there and I haven't been to one. Sad. It was a gorgeous morning though...it was the first time jenny and i were able to wear just sports bras and not be freezing our asses off.

Went to baja after and had the most glorious lunch.

We still have our christmas tree up in our apartment because we're pretty effing lazy and haven't cleaned in a while. So we decided that after our run when we are already gross that we would clean our apartment. Yeah that didn't happen. We sat down to watch a previously taped OC but it wasn't a new one. that was really tragic. So we ate ben & jerry's mint cookie ice cream and watched wayne's world and took showers. i guess the cleaning will have to wait. actually i probably should be cleaning right now but i am a champion procrastinator.

brad, lindsay, nat and i went to the captain's quarters...my point loma regular dive bar. i love that place. people kareoking (is that even a word? well it is now) drinking, playing pool, playing darts....it's wonderful. i must say though i definitely am retarded at darts. i can't get them to stick on the fucking board. and i can't even use the excuse that i was wasted...because i wasn't. damn.

we went to denny's after and i had a waffle with strawberries on it. it might be one of my top ten most happiest moments. i used to order those all the time when i was little. and in my then drunken phase it was truly amazing.

Sunday:

I went to jamba and now i'm procrastinating cleaning and doing laundry. I think i'll take a nap.

OK, arg. I'm a little bitter. And by a little i mean a lot. I was stretching, looking around just now and i see the mistletoe hanging from our archway. and the only people who used it were jenny and her boy. and i remember talking to her about this and she basically had to place G below it and then used it. geez. and i'm not just bitter that i didn't but that anyone else didn't either. what a waste. jenny and i seriously searched 5 different stores for that damn mistletoe and then nobody uses it.

wow, i really don't want to do anything right now. alright, i really should do something. i'm going to do one of the following and here's the problem with them:

A. Clean. I'm in charge of cleaning the bathroom. Enough said.

B. Do laundry. Requires actually going to a laundromat and I'm kinda scared to go to the there on my own. Without jenny's protection i may get hit on by creepy guys and that's not exactly my idea of fun. I wonder if it will be crowded. Arg.

C. Nap. I would just be putting off all the other crap I really need to get done.

I'd flip a coin like i usually do but there are three options. Damn.

So i have tax bootcamp at USD tomorrow. Weird, I'm going back to school. I told people at my work about JV's so we are going there for lunch tomorrow. So excited right now. I haven't been there in so long. Ah...I miss it.

Fuck, I have four things to do. My dad's birthday is on friday and steph's is on the next monday. I need to go buy presents and send them. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Ok i'm napping. don't want to stress about things i have to do. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home