Friday, January 06, 2006

Tinsel Hair Freak

So I went to Metal Skool on wednesday night with jenny, erica, lindsay, and joan. the majority had never been there. Rumor has it that if you dress in 80's attire you get in for free. Erica had the brilliant idea of buying tinsel mullets. I had purple hair, Jenny had gold and erica silver. We looked ridiculous. We got a lot of compliments though...including the BAND. We met up with some friends from TO...so that was fun as well.

Get this...we were in the so-called moshpit of typhoon saloon and the cover 80's hair band said:
A. That we were strippers.
B. That we obviously want attention.
C. That we are insecure

BUT we must give good head. Erica and Jenny were hiding because they were so embarassed but I stood up tall and waved to the crowd. =)

Then the band starts playing a song that everyone knows and jenny, erica, and i go up to the stage and dance on this platform. When I took my first step on the platform the singer rips off my wig. It was rather funny. After I put it back on we started dancing. We weren't dirty girls trying to get into their pants...we actually faced the crowd and were singing along.

At the end of the night I start drunken text messaging everyone about my cool wig....but then realized they must have no idea wtf i am talking about. I slept so well that night.

On Thursday I went to see Memoirs of a Geisha. I usually don't watch dramas but this one was really good. I started laughing Erica pointed out that there were a crapload of japanese people in the theater. Don't know why I found that funny but I did. On another note, that Asian chick is really hot. In fact, most of the women in that movie were beautiful.

Now, I'm at work and I have no work to do. I cloroxed my entire desk. SO clean. i love it. So I'm downloading the entirety of my cds onto my itunes. I forgot how much great music i had. and by great i mean really random. ok, holly is yelling at me to go to lunch. i'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home