Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What to do tonight?

Amidst the trying to find out what I want to do tonight I said that my heel hurts. Stupid blister. Jenny said, " I have a blister too, but it's on my hand from cleaning mussels." I found that really comical.

I have three options:

1. Get drunk.

2. Go running.

3. Go to sleep.

I hate when there's three options. I can't flip an effing coin. I am grabbing the dice. Fuck...it says to go running. But I already went running today. It wasn't far which is why, in theory, i wouldnt mind running again. but dammit.

my back effing hurts from work. i think that's why i want to drink...get rid of the pain. but the thing is i don't want to go to a bar...cuz that's a lot of effort.

but i don't want to be an alcoholic and drink all by myself at home.

i have a blister so i dont really wanna go running.

and i dont want to go to sleep and be a loser.

who am i kidding...i am a loser right now. arg.

hmm...lets down a beer then see what i want to do...brb.

alright...so i'm drinking a beer and eating a chocolate chip cookie that jenny just made. mmm...amazing. so i guess running is out of the question. oh lovely...to make me feel better about myself, jenny is doing abs in living room right now. hello, why cant you be a lazy shit like i am?

I think it takes talent to be lazy. jesus andi, what a profound statement. what? making no sense.

sleep is starting to sound better and better. i'm really bipolar right now. i will have a burst of energy and then when i go to do something about it and get tired and dont want to do it anymore. beer is making me sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

no beer and no tv make homer...something....something....
go crazy?
don't mind if i do.

ok this is getting ridiculous. i need to make up my mind and just go for it!

so i'm talking to my friend online and he says to do get drunk off nyquil and go to bed. omg...my friend is so right on.

Niner5949: Why would you get drunk hmmmmm?
Niner5949: Long day of work? Need some relaxation?

So true...i may as well enjoy the time i have to get drunk while i actually have it. i need to recruit someone to drink with me. alright nick, i'm calling ya...

damn, you're is sick. well, glad you're sleeping in your own bed.

maybe this is a sign. i'll call brad....but dammit brad you live so far away. and you're probably working mad shifts anyway. damn the world.

everyone else has school tomorrow. by the way, thanks marcus for calling me tonight...dumb bitch is going downtown tonight. you're such a little whore. you better have stories for me.

alright...that's it. i'm downing a glass of water and my sorry ass is going to bed.

and there is the ...oh wait. i may have a drinking buddy. wait...bad news. can't drink with him.

alright...and there is the play by play of my night. good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

um, by chance, you didn't bring any cookies to work with you...did you?

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home