Saturday, April 22, 2006

Geez...there is such a thing as time.

Holy bajesus tax season is over. And there actually is time in the day to do shit. This is seriously a foreign concept to me. Here's the latest random stories...that I remember at least.

TAX DAY, April 17:

Hmm....definitiely used the firm's money and got wasted. You all know how I get when I'm drinking...I love you this, I used to be scared of you that, you're creepy...and so on. I'm a little embarassed that I told the people in the firm that I love them...and that I used to be scared of them...but hey, it's who i am. HAHA, such a nerd. So i proceeded to the mall with a couple coworkers and proceeded to buy the entirety of the mall....well i rather spent a gazillion dollars. Well worth it though. Um, so i was at the W drinking from 1-430pm and then i was at the mall from then to 830. I had consumed FAR too much alcohol. I was a champion though...didn't puke. Also, I was super impressed with my ability to walk in heels the entire day and not eat shit. And my feet didn't hurt...granted the alcohol couldve helped that. So andre comes to pick me up from the mall and we go to this really nice bar with a gorgeous view....unfortunately i was too drunk to really appreciate it. and he fed me more alcohol....jackass. =) and then we went to the grocery store to pick up MORE alcohol and proceeded back to his place where i continued to drink. jesus h. christ. i'm still impressed that i didn't puke everywhere. such a champion.

DAY AFTER TAX DAY:

omgiwasSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhungover. it took me forever to get out of bed. and when i did get out of bed i was completely worthless. i felt really bad...i had the day off from work and andre took it off too to hang out with me....and i was an absolute disaster.

and then i went to get my hair done. holy hell i am fucking blonde. it looks like i'm wearing a wig....no joke. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't look bad and it for the most part looks natural...but i seriously feel like i'm wearing a wig. yeah...hopefully pictures will come to myspace soon.


RANDOM THOUGHTS:

so i'm fucked basically. i have a half marathon tomorrow and am i prepared? thats a big hell no. but jenny and i picked up our numbers today and drove around la jolla a little bit. it's really going to be a beautiful run. i am excited....although i'm well aware that i am not going to be able to function after it.

so i totally bought a lot of running clothes today...i was super excited.

I'm going home next weekend. I am so happy to be going home. And my boy is coming with me. I'm so sad though...I found out that none of my close friends are going to be in town....halfway defeats my purpose of bringing him home. oh well....i'm excited to see my parents. theyre so effing funny. crazy people.

so i just talked to kevin and he said to put something clever in my blog. Oh kev, i drove a really fast car this morning. so much fun. on another note....sorry, nothing clever today.

wish me luck tomorrow....i pray to god that i can still walk after it.

1 Comments:

Blogger whidbey76 said...

how long was the drive? like one or two minutes? I bet it was an atuomatic... :-p

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home