Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am not prepared

So, I'm rather depressed right now. Andre's working mad overtime and i seriously haven't seen him in forever. boo. Ok, so i'm gonna be a major chick right now but i'm seriously having withdrawals here. I miss you yo.

I am not prepared. my life is about to turn sinister. i start my review courses for the cpa exam tuesday the 25th. i don't even know if i remember how to study. no joke. here is the most depressing part.....is that i will take my four classes and my four exams and i will be done at the end of january. one might say, 6 months of studying isnt bad, with various week breaks in between the different sections. HOWEVER, overtime and a little thing i call tax season starts the last week of january. which means i will LITERALLY have no life from the end of july to mid april. that's a good 9 months of my life. good lord. AND i have to fit in marathon training which will end october 1. i hope that is a good stress reliever. otherwise i'm fucked.

i want to apologize now if i stop talking to you. it's not that i don't love you...it's just i have no effing time.

i'm stressing myself out. my body is seriously SO uptight right now. =(

i just need to keep telling myself that it will be all worth it in the end. completing my second marathon and becoming Andi K, CPA

wish me luck...

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Good luck! I know you can do it, and you're right - it will be sooo worth it in the end.

10:44 AM  
Blogger goofygigglygirl said...

Miss CPA,
You can do it! And I'll be right there with cookies and Ketel if you need them :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger whidbey76 said...

Yes Jenny, cookies and ketel, that should have her flying thru her marathon :-p

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home