Monday, July 10, 2006

So I felt like the biggest @$$hole

So, can't stop thinking about this so here we go.

I went to ozzfest on sunday and i was a Very Important Person. So some crappy band was playing so i went to get another beer in the vip area. no one was in there really because everyone was watching the show. so i order my beer and some scary looking guy with long brown curly hair comes up to me and starts talking to me. asked me what i was drinking, asked me my name, yadda yadda. so i eventually ask his name and he says Frank. and then i asked him who he came to see and he gives me a look like wtf and says, "i'm going on stage in an hour." and walks away. um...holy fuck andi what did you just do?

so i go back to our table and whatnot and i tell my peeps that some guy was hitting on me and then told me he was going on stage. so i figured it was one of the guys from disturbed. holy shit! so then when disturbed comes on stage i don't see the guy.

oh jesus christ....that means i met someone from system of a down....the ONE band i came to see.

so system of a down comes on stage and low and behold....it turns out i met the effing singer for system of a down. like, oh my god. and i had NO idea....i just thought some creep was hitting on me. holy fuck.

so one might say, well the singer for soad is not named frank. yes but he sings a song about FRANKie Avalon. Frankie....coincidence? I think not.

I started crying when i realize i talked to the fucking singer and had no clue. in my defense, i have never really seen what the band looks like, i've only seen like one video and all their cds don't really have pictures of them.

so yeah...if i were him, i'd be kinda pissed too if a dumb broad didn't know who i was. honestly...i was there to see him too. i suck. this is the ultimate suckiness.

i am so sad....

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

hey, well at least he hit on you. that's cool.

1:41 PM  
Blogger whidbey76 said...

are you so sure he wasn't still a creep hitting on you? well a creep with $ who can sing :-p

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home