Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Truly a fatass in another life

...or maybe i am one. Members of my working community as well as my roommate have decided to join me in a veryfew-sweets diet.

Able to eat/drink:
sugar-free hot chocolate
happy coffee (mocha...but being that i'm giving up coffee for tax season that doesn't really help me)
frozen yogurt with no toppings
diet coke

Unable to eat:
candy
ice cream
cookies
brownies
cake
chick drinks (according to brian, this is fruity cocktail drinks)

any other type of dessert

Some may say this is for lent...but it's definitely not. This is so I am able to fit in a bathing suit in May. yay hawaii!!!

Oh, so the reason I was truly a fat kid in another life is because my diet starts tomorrow and raylene convinces (yeah right) me that i should get cheesecake and live up my last day of eating whatever i want. so i did...and now i feel like a cow. ug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home