Monday, March 05, 2007

What am I, five?

Alright, so tax season makes me a little loopy but I have to tell you what i did on sunday.

I woke up, watched Running With Scissors with joan and christine. interesting movie to say the least.

Did laundry, worked, blah blah blah.

THEN, I went to target to do a little shopping. I've been kinda on the sadder side lately, you know that whole thing where i feel sorry for myself.

anyway, I walked down the easter aisle and i see this large, fluffy sheep stuffed animal. i started laughing hysterically. honestly, who is going to want a sheep over some bunny or dog or something? so i go to the sheep, pick it up, start hugging it (all the time with a huge smile on my face), and then this little girl down the hall taps her mom and says, that's the sheep i got for my friend (while pointing at me). and that was it. the sheep had to be bought.

so instead of putting the sheep in the cart with the rest of my purchases, i'm hugging it walking around target. please try and picture this because i'm giggling just thinking about it. it was fucking fabulous and i can't tell you how happy it made me.

And then in my little kid mode i watched the lion king and aladdin. what a glorious day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home