Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V Day, love joan

This was my conversation with joan today. It really made me laugh out loud in my little cubile at work.

J: “It’s tough to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we buy the expensive cute ones – to make the walk a little more fun.” – Carrie Bradshaw

Happy V-Day.

A: my idol is samantha....with the exception of probably having a million STDs.....

J: Yeah, I figured she would be, but with Carrie’s shoes :)

A: i do love my shoes. i really was craving wearing red heels to work today...but then realized i didn't own any. dammit.

J: Ahhhhh, and to think you almost purchased sparkly red ones on a number of occasions…….

A: eff you.

J: Hey now, that’s not a very Valentine-y comment.

A: i want cheesecake.

J: Dammit, now I’m hungry.

A: so britney's toxic came on my itunes shuffle. i really want bright red hair now. at least for a day.

J: OMG, I didn’t tell you what I added to my itunes last night – 60’s music!!!! I’ll definitely be belting em out in my car for 8 hours Friday.

A: eff you.

J: Back atcha, beeyatch. You’re the one with the compilation CD set that I could have “borrowed” and gotten the songs for free.

A: shit, i suck.

J: Yeah you do. Cuz I’m leavin, and I bet you have to stay at work. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





and have a happy valentine's day all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home