Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ms. Procrastination

Yes, it's true. i am the epitome of procrastination. i've been studying for this test for about 3 months now. I can't drag it on any longer. I actually don't think i should have given myself this amount of time. I think a month and a half would've been sufficient...cuz i'm reviewing everything now and i vaguely remember some of the formulas and information. blasted.

I've been so terrified of this particular portion of the exam. I just want it over with. i'm going to go in tomorrow and kick its ass. And that's about all i can do. no more reviewing....it just hurts my head. or maybe i just need to take a break. which is what i'm doing now. i'd go for a run but it's a little warm out....i haven't been hydrating and i don't want to pass out. but i seriously can't stay here and study anymore. and what's sad is i was studying at a coffee shop that was not air conditioned so i picked up and moved to the point loma library. nice and air conditioned...but now my brain is fried.

It's decided....i'm going to go be productive...in another manner. if you see me lying on the side of friars..please pick me up. 17 hours and counting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home