Friday, September 09, 2005

First dates

So Jenny is going on a date tonight. One of the best parts of going on a date is actually before you even see you partner. You try on 50 different outfits until you find that one perfect one that just makes you feel good. Confidence is definitely something you need when going on a first date...and what you wear can definitely affect that.

Sad, but I can't really remember the last date I went on. Then again, I don't really care. Although lonely, I don't really want to date or have a boyfriend or whatever. Honestly, what's the point? Perhaps I could just be a bitter girl...but for once I really don't think that's the case. I always hear Brad's girl stories and normally I would hope that I would have stories to tell him in return...but it just seems like an abnormal effort that is pointless.

Random sidenote...Jenny is obessed with the lint brush. She just lintbrushed her entire body INCLUDING the inside sleeve of her jacket. Honestly, crazy girl. =)

Ok back on track. Well at least I have one boy in my life who I can sleep with and pour my heart out to...and I'm actually going to dinner with him tonight. Crap, I should probably get ready. More babble later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home