Sunday, January 29, 2006

skinheads and andi the raging bitch

FRIDAY:
Went out to pb bar and grill for dinner with brad. he's such a conceited bastard but for some reason i love the guy.

Then I made my way over to one of my friends house from work, Geoff. He had already warned me that there were going to be a bunch of skinheads drinking. One might ask me then why i decided to go in the first place. But hey, i'm always down for a story. Anyway, i get there and he wasn't kidding...there were a bunch of guys with shaved heads dressed in black drinking beer. There were normal people there too...some people who went to high school with geoff. So i drink a beer and chat with the normal people, play darts and whatnot. Then geoff's roommate decided he wanted to go to a bar. Geoff decided to stay at his place and keep an eye on things. So i randomly decided to go to the airport lounge with the roommate, his english friend, and this really cute chick. So i said bye to geoff and went off with three strangers downtown. and it was a lot of fun. god i'm random. and i got the cute chicks number so i was happy about that.

SATURDAY:
Jenny and i set out for a long run. HA, yeah that didn't happen. Three miles later we're like, ok i'm done. and then i took a nap. and it was glorious. What happened next was not so glorious.

I went to pick up a salad from chili's and on my way back home i see steam coming from my car. great. temperature gauge started creeping up towards the top. fantastic. so i pull over, call my daddy, and we can't figure out what's wrong with my car. super. i decided to just leave it on a sidestreet and get it fixed in the morning because by this time it's late afternoon and who the hell is going to be open on saturday. well fuck.

So then i decide i want brownies cuz i'm sad that my poor car died. so jenny and i get ready for the night and here starts the beginning of my out of control night. where do i begin...

We decided to go to henry's downtown with erica and marcus. SO, 4 shots of rum in my belly in a half hour and jenny and i are out the door to go to marcus' house. 3 shots of vodka in my belly in the next half hour at marcus' and we're ready to go downtown. OK, what the hell was i thinking? I don't even remember the drive over or getting out of the car to go to the club. i do however remember marcus and i bought two more drinks once we got there. OMG...not sober. What i remember of the night:
-marcus and my inappropriate dancing
-calling nina and brad 50 million times asking them where the hell they were
-jumping on marcus then falling on my ass in the middle of the dance floor
-having some big black guys yelling at marcus for no apparent reason
-then getting kicked out of the club because of those stupid guys

Yes, that's right. drunken marcus and drunken andi got kicked out of henry's. so we decided we were over those bastards and decided to walk to sidebar. apparently we never made it in there and we walked back to find everyone at henrys. then someone had the idea to go to the red c. i am beyond wasted at this time. then came bitch andi. apparently brad was hitting on one of our friend's and i decide to interfere. dont know why i did this...too drunk to remember. so when brad went to the bathroom i think i told the chick he was hitting on that he was a player and to be careful. ok, not cool andi. #1 brad is one of my best friends and you shouldn't say shit like that. #2 why do i care if they hook up? i'm far from being in love with brad so i shouldn't be cockblocking him. #3 i am a raging bitch. (brad, i still feel like ass....i'm so sorry.) anyway, i totally dont remember doing this but i was told this morning that that's what happened. what was funny is brad got pissed at me and called me a bitch and stormed off and at the time i had NO idea why. dumb andi.

so jenny took erica, brad, and marcus home and i went with nina, christine, and brigitte to a piano bar. i really wish i were a little more sober cuz i'm sure i would really enjoy that place. but anyway we met up with old crew guys. and bitch andi continues... I started talking with this guy i know and i decided it would be a good idea to tell him that i think he's creepy. way to go andi. i told him that he makes me really uncomfortable. ANDI, get your shit together and stop being such a raging bitch. fuck, i'm sorry andre. i think i need to swear off rum and stick to vodka and beer. so it was time to leave and all i remember was that my feet were effing killing me and i was attached to christine because i was effing cold. then i crashed at nina's.

not one of my best performances that night.

SUNDAY:

Wake up around 1. Fuck, i need to get my car taken care of. Fuck, brad crashed at my place and jenny went to work so he had no way home. Fuck fuck fuck. so nina drives me back to my place where brad tells me what i did the night before and i feel like a complete jackass. oh wait, maybe cuz i am one. dammit i hate me sometimes. anyway, we drop my car off at the shop, take brad back to his place, and then i go home. poor jenny had a shitty night last night taking care of everyone. because she was the only sober one. everyone else was wasted. poor kid. i felt bad about that too.

so amazingly enough, i'm not hungover. how i managed that i have no idea. so 5 o'clock rolls around and i'm thinking where the hell is my car? so the mechanic calls me and basically i'm fucked. i need a new radiator and radiator hose. holy fucking shit this sucks ass.

luckily, nina is a saint and she said i could borrow her car for a couple days. nina, i love you and want your babies.

and now i have to do laundry and i really dont want to. i think i just may go to bed. yes it is 630 and i really just wanna go to bed. got lots o work to do this week...and for the next two months.


and that was my effing weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger whidbey76 said...

and you can't have her babies... after that story who would give you their child... really :-p

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home