Sunday, July 30, 2006

Life as I know it

To see Disneyland details....see jenny's blog. much easier than me spouting it out.

Ok, so sometimes my own stupidity amazes me. I was taking the nail polish off my toes and naturally it got all over my fingers. So I washed my hands as well as I could but the smell takes a while to thoroughly go away. i start eating cheezits and whatnot. then comes the point where i need to lick the seasoning off my fingers...so i do. andi you dumbshit....i got a big taste of nail polish remover. ew....for you guys who don't know what it's like....it's like rubbing alcohol. i am such a dipshit.

So my classes started last week. the material is good but the classes are kinda worthless. oh well.

Friday I saw pirates again with my boy. I definitely liked it better the second time around.

I love san diego. Jenny and I ran this morning and it was overcast and wonderful running weather. we ran from point loma to OB and the view from the top of the hill was absolutely beautiful. so j and i of course talk all the way down the hill about how fortunate we are to live here.

Last night was rather sad. J and I went to hang out with erica cuz she's on her way to DC. we had a good time but when it was time to say goodbye...i couldnt even look her in the face and i just gave her a hug....and then jenny was my downfall. she went back for a second hug and then they both started crying...and then i lost it and i started crying..... boo. we'll miss you E.

now i'm just taking a break from studying and watching i love lucy. they were on sale at target for $20 cheaper than they usually are. so of course i bought the rest of the seasons.

dude...i bought a laptop. that's super exciting...especially cuz everyone makes fun of my old ghetto one, including me. my computer is like my car, ancient and epic.

alright...perhaps i should get back to studying. hmm...i want chocolate fro yo...

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

thanks again, so much, for coming over to just hang out and say goodbye. it hasn't really sunk in yet that i've left. i'm waiting for it to hit me like a midget with a sledgehammer humping my brain... seriously though, i already miss you guys so much.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home