Sunday, July 16, 2006

Running, Wedding, Sunburning

FRIDAY:
Had roomie night. ate souplantation and overate....nothing new there. watched chicken run. was alseep by 10. what a lovely night.

SATURDAY:
Woke up early to go running. Jenny and I planned on going up to cabrillo national monument but when we were driving out our course we got stopped at the gate leading up to the momument. shitty. so we ran around PLNU and into the other half of point loma/ob and then home. it was getting really effing hot by the end of our run at 10am. jesus...why so hot so early?? then again, andre reminds me that i am a wuss and if i lived in texas for two seconds i would probably melt into nothingness. oh well. i cant help that ive been spoiled and lived in so cal my entire life. anyway...

then andre and i went to raylene's wedding. she looked so beautiful. my little raylene is becoming a woman. =) it was nice with the exception i got a rocking sunburn. like i'm sitting here typing and i'm radiating heat off of my chest. and i'm so mad at myself, i'm usually really good at putting sunscreen on. i have no idea what the fuck i was thinking.

so then my boy and i walked around horton...and while he was looking for another pocket knife...i found this flask that i'm kinda obsessed with. it was so pretty. yes, a pretty flask...they do exist. didn't buy it though...figured i wont be drinking so much until the end of next tax season. oh well..probably better for my body anyway.

then we checked out various things on harbor drive. this seriously made me so happy....because i've always said how there are so many things in sd that i want to do and have not done in the 5 years i've been here. so andre took me on a sub, and two ships. it was so interesting to hear all andre had to say...he was seriously like a tour guide. the kid is full of so much information about such random things. i love it. i must say the greatest part was that i was still in my dress and heels and i was walking around a sub and i had to fit into spaces that were a hole of 3-4ft in diameter. that's funny...ya know me showing my cooch to everyone trying to fit between these holes. haha....seriously funny.

and then dinner at miguels. yummy white sauce.

by the time we got back to my apartment my feet were swollen and my chest and back were on fire. i laid down in the middle of my living room, spread eagle and tried to cool down and give my feet a rest. i was a disaster....but then again nothing new there. and then it was bedtime.

SUNDAY:

totally flaked on geoff. i feel really bad... i'm seriously like mega-flake-bitch to him. not okay. i was supposed to play soccer in the morning but i was so exhausted...feet still hurt...sunburn GLOWING...i was not in good shape to play soccer. i wouldve gotten my ass kicked.

and now i'm here....writing in my blog. hopefully nick will call me back and we can hang out. i think i may go see pirates with brad later too. we'll see. i'm so burnt that all i want to do is lay on my couch and rub aloe on myself. arg i'm a mess.

NEXT FRIDAY:

Disneyland!!! so excited. i recruited my sister and her boy to come too. we got a pretty good size group going...hopefully no conflicts there. i wouldnt think so.

alright...i think it's aloe time. hm...i hope there's not a thing as too much aloe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't call till later . . . I passed out on Sunday afternoon at Law House.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home