Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kettle One I love you

Fuck you cpa exam cuz you're full of shit.

I'm watching moulin rouge right now and it is fucking fabulous. i've also had a couple drinks.

SO, number one, i love kevin. he told me to not get taken advantage but to go take advantage ok bye. love that kid.

number two, i love vodka and am waiting for joan and jenny to get off work. totally singing by myself. i'm sure i'm SO on key.

number three, moulin rouge has so many freaking good lines in it. (sorry if i butcher these...i'm usually pretty good with the delivery of lines.)

Luckily, right at that moment an unconscious Argentinian fell through my roof.

He's got a huge talent!

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

fuck...can't think of any more. i'll probably post them as they come about. uh huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home