Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Vince Vaughn and Docs

So i was enjoying a normal day of work on tuesday when i overhear a co-worker of mine say:

"Shut up. No he's not. Are you serious? Vince Vaughn is standing outside the Y on his phone?"


Instantly, I perk up and peer around the corner into her office. Luckily, Raylene (another coworker of mine) had heard the exact conversation. So we joined Lindsay, took our "lunch break" and went to stalk the celebrity. We drove to the YMCA, the apparent location of Vaughn. We drove by slow. Let me explain what happened.

We turned on the street, drove abnormally slow. I said, "Look for someone who's really tall and AHHHHHHHHHHH." Like a stupid girl from TRL I was screaming and pointing at Vince Vaughn outside on his phone. Luckily for me, the window was up and he didn't see me make an ass of myself.

We decided to circle the building again. I was going to jump out and get a picture on my camera phone. Low and behold, the actor was gone.

I find out later that he was filming a movie at the YMCA and the guys from my work were eating their lunch right in front of him. Bastards...so jealous.

I didn't really think I would be so obsessed over a movie star...but oh, I definitely became an obsessed little girl who can't control herself at the sight of an actor.

I wouldn't have been that excited for almost anyone else. I love Vince Vaughn. I loved him since I saw Psycho all those years ago. I mean please, I went out and bought The Cell for the mere purpose of looking at him.

That was one of the most glorious Tuesdays of my life. =)

Today is one of the best Wednesdays of my life: Jenny bought her first pair of docs. I seriously got teary-eyed in Journeys. I love corrupting everyone and making them buy docs. Oh what a fabulous week this is turning out to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home