Friday, February 03, 2006

Tax Season Phenomenon

Ok, what the hell was I thinking when I said I wanted to be an accountant?

Ok, so that was a little harsh. I do like doing taxes, I just get stressed out far too easily. This is the first week we started putting in more hours. And it took a toll on my body.

MONDAY:
Woke up at 4am to get to work at 5. worked an hour then ran with the crew at work. then worked a lot. thank god nick called me and saved me from work. and we ate sushi. and it was spectacular. and then i passed out.

TUESDAY:
had a mental breakdown in front of my friend who was trying to help me on this hellish payroll tax return. got home and started getting a sore throat. superb.

WEDNESDAY:
when i got home from work i was so exhausted and irritated that i wanted to slap alwayshappyjenny in the face. i insulted her and didnt apologize for it. i'm such a bitch.

THURSDAY:
was starting to look better. have gotten used to the fact that i will be working for the rest of my life. apologized to jenny for being a bitch. then i had to take her to the airport. =(

TODAY:
i feel sick. been coughing and blowing my nose all day. poo! no, i havent been pooing just poo as in shitfuckdamn. i have been rather upbeat today though. not exactly sure why. i was supposed to go to my aunts tonight, but driving to escondido seems like a bitch. i think i'm gonna take a nap then go say hi to the crew at law house. i hope they don't mind the fact that i'm going in pajamas.

LIFE:
so ive basically decided that i am not going to find a significant other in san diego. guys are all toolbags going after barbie and i still dont know of one lesbian in the san diego area.

i'm going to grow old with michael. and we are going to have a lot of cats. marcus can come too if he wants. and that is going to be my life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so ive basically decided that i am not going to find a significant other in san diego.

word up.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jennystopmakingmecookies said...

sorry, i should give credit to you being you were the first one who said that. poo.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home