Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bitterness times five and a half

Well, all today i thought i was wednesday. there is problem number one.

I didn't go running in the rain even though i love it. cuz i suck. I decided to work instead. honestly andi, wtf?

There has been something each day for the past week that has made me extremely bitter. Ask Kevin. I think i call him every night at least once to complain about something. He probably just tunes me out like always but i figure at least i give him something to listen to. I don't really think there is much else in texas to listen to. anway, i'm making no sense.

Body is still in permanent phase of nightbeforetest mode.

Working at least 11 hours a day and only getting paid for almost 10.

Jenny is leaving me tomorrow and going to vegas.

I ate too many cookies to wash away my bitterness. Didn't wash away anything. stupid cookies.

Wait, where the fuck is jenny? it's 8:50pm and she's not home. and she went running this morning so shes not out doing that. oh, speak of the devil. she just walked in the door. irony, i just called jenny a devil. HAHA.

Yeah, there's far more that i'm bitter about but i'm over it for tonight. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home