Sunday, February 26, 2006

Take a chill tablet

Whoa, I can't believe I just gave the title of my blog as that. I remember phil was the first one who ever told me that and when he said it, it caught my funny bone and i about died laughing. Get it!?

Anyway, I need to relax. This was NOT a relaxing weekend. Boo.

FRIDAY:

worked late and passed out. nothing new there. oh wait, i wrote that blog about brad and before he even read it he actually called me. that made me happy.

SATURDAY:

worked half the day away. what got me thru it was techno and brian playing system of a down.

jenny and i went for a run. decided to do a little mission beach boardwalk action. it was a good run. and it was actually kinda nice to be whistled at again. when jenny and i were training for the marathon, random people would always whistle or say inappropriate things to us and it gave us something to talk about for another 30 seconds...which is nice. but since i run at the buttcrack of dawn every morning now, no one is up to whistle. sad.

then a group of us went to souplantation and i stuffed my face and it was amazing. until then i hadnt really eaten anything...a bagel for breakfast i suppose.

then it was time to hang out with my old roomie nicole...whom i love dearly. i haven't seen her in forever. here's when the stressful night happened. and what makes me mad is that i totally took on the stress myself.

so i went with jenny and erica to meet up with nicole in pb. here was the problem: j & e wanted to dance, nicole did not. so basically i'm trying to be everywhere at once...and it sucks. and then i end up feeling bad because i'm ditching both people to be with the other and i got stressed out. and i wasn't sober and i wasn't drunk so i was not happy.

there were good things about the night. i saw people from my high school whom i thought had no idea who i was. they are actually really nice. (ryan sangalang and anthony mihalsky for anyone who knows who they are.)

so it was brian sullivans bday so i walked over to longboards to say hi to the people over there. i wished brian a happy bday and apologized to andre for calling him a creep and i bought nina's neighbor a drink. and i am in love with him. when we were waiting for the car he was keeping me warm and we were cuddling and cracking jokes and whatnot. what a cutie. anyway, by this time i wanted to chop off my feet because i was in fuckme boots and i was sick of standing. and my feet were really effing swollen. so i passed out at ninas once again and that was that.

SUNDAY:

watched drop dead gorgeous, took a nap, went grocery shopping, ate jennys chocolate chip cookies, and now i'm listening to enya and writing in the blog.

i try to listen to enya every night before bed because its very relaxing and my body is always fucking stressed. and sitting here i'm still stressed thinking about the shit i have to do. i have to do a shitload of laundry. i have to clean my room. i have to work my life away this week.

AND jenny is going to vegas with her mom on thursday. while she's having fun i'm going to be working. and working. and sleeping. and working. i am super jealous.

i just wish for once my body would just relax. it's like a permanent state of the night before a test when you realize you still have 5 more hours of studying to do. arg.

i just need something to get my mind off of everything. i hate tv. i feel worthless when i watch tv. my body is too exhausted to do laundry or clean. fuck me.

basically this whole blog is just venting. sorry it's not interesting. its just shit i needed to get off my chest. boo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

andi! i'm sorry you were so stressed out on saturday night. you should have told me. jenny and i would've been fine dancing by ourselves. don't worry so much!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home