Thursday, March 02, 2006

Does every day seem like five days?

I swear....I don't know what day it is. And something that happened yesterday i feel happened last week or vice versa. It's starting to trip me out. anyway...

One of the many reasons why I'm an idiot:
Debit card expired. yes, they sent one in the mail BUT it went to my parents in TO. so i called my bank to let them know my address changed. meanwhile, my dad sent me my card in the mail. i called to activate it and they said they couldnt cuz i changed my address.

me: ok, well can i get another one?
wamu person on the phone: i'm sorry we can't do that over the phone...there's a 30 day waiting period.
me: uh...
wamu person on the phone: you can go into a bank and they can help you.
me: (thinking) fuck, andi.

so i barely have time to eat how the hell am i going to make it to the bank. so i have no cash, no debit card, and i cant get to the bank during business hours to get money. well jesus christ on a cross.

oh, and jenny's out of town so i can't borrow money from her. i absolutely suck.


so i've kinda de-stressed a little. so that's good.

and i have "i want to save you" by something corporate on repeat. so obsessed with that song right now.

i just realized i'm so retarded because i do other people's taxes for a living. have i done my own? hell no. haha...i totally just rolled my eyes at myself.

ok, i'm out. and look at my myspace picture...cuz i'm still obsessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home