Friday, February 24, 2006

Brad, are you alive?

It occurred to me that I haven't talked to brad in forever. It was one of those things where you have withdrawals. I had a family withdrawal a couple weeks ago. Now, granted I may be the only person alive that this happens to but oh well. I think I've hit brad withdrawal. boo. brad call me.

Note to everyone: I'm tired and cranky most of the time so I don't call you because I'm too lazy. But call me and get my ass out into society.

Holly, you alive? I know you read this shit..call me.

Ok, so this is sick. I've been at my computer all day and I could very well go home but no, I'm writing in my blog. I think it's therapeutic.

So Kevin told me what a "Wobbly A" is the other day. I was rather disturbed. If you don't know what that is, you don't want to. Mary is yelling at me to go home.

In the great words of Rafiki....It is time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home