Monday, August 07, 2006

My life probably at its boringist

LAST WEEK:
class and studying. big woop.

FRIDAY:
work, run, dinner with the boy at miguels. mmmm...white sauce. then i passed out early...no surprise there.

SATURDAY:
woke up at 6am. on my own, without an alarm. ok, what the fuck. i even tried to go back to sleep and couldnt. that's just ridiculous. so i got up and started studying.

study study study. could my life be any more boring?

6 hours later i decide to take a walk and i buy hint of lime tortilla chips and creamsicles. i have been craving creamsicles ever since my friend at work came in wearing a orange and white striped shirt...and of course it reminded me of food. so i studied for four more hours then decided it was time to give my brain a rest.

went to frys and bought a cute travel case for my laptop, and a cute little mouse....and i bought a mint ice cream brownie sandwich. sooooooo good.

then unfortunately it was time to go home and continue the studying.

you may think i'm psychotic...but i really refuse to take these exams more than once. i don't think my body can physically handle it. so i hope to god i pass.

SUNDAY:

woke up...plotted our route....ran from home to balboa park and back. it's weird to think that we ran more than a half marathon. whoa. ate food. took a 2 hour nap on my floor with no blankets. jenny did give me a pillow though. nice roomie. then when i woke up in my gross unshowered phase and saw it was 4 something. good lord. what a lazy ass i am.

then i picked joan up from the airport and then studied the rest of the night.

I told you....my life is at its boringist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home