Saturday, September 17, 2005

Boy Bands

So, one of the greatest things happened on thursday...i probably SHOULDN'T be too proud of this but I really am. I got one NSYNC album and four Backstreet Boys albums, compliments of Raylene. Oh my god....we were so excited to listen to them at work it's unbelievable. Kinda got some crap from our co-workers but it was worth it. Now, I corrupted Jenny and it's what we listen to pre-running.

I have no shame liking these boys bands...their songs are fun and great to sing along to. I asked several girls which band they liked better. Raylene went with BSB because all of them share the spotlight. Then again if they focused on one too long that might hurt their sales because they are mostly unattractive. Jenny prefers NSYNC. She pointed out that they were set up more like an a-capella band. Besides Justin and JC were the hot ones anyway so it was ok that they stole the spotlight.

Sad I'm writing a blog about boybands. In fact I'm listening to BSB right now. HAHA!

So Jenny and I hit an alltime high today and ran 18 miles. 18. Jesus Christ on a cross. Honestly, what am I doing? One more month til the marathon. I'm actually excited...it should be fun.

We ran past Crown Point today. Um, almost got ran into the road by crazy boating fans. I'm surprised I'm not deaf...those boats were extremely loud. Oh well, that was a fun little spectacle.

On another note, more pour little nose is sunburned. After three hours of sweating I'm pretty sure the sunscreen you put on is all gone. Jenny and I have some hot tanlines from our sports bras...and by hot I mean rather funny but oh well. At least they're not as bad as Nick tanlines. It's ok Nick, you have hot legs and they'd look good with whatever tanlines they may have. ;-P

So I'm really in the mood to paint my nails...the only shitty thing about this is the nail polish comes off in a day and half...so what's the point? Is it really worth the beauty for a day when it's such a pain in the ass? I kinda feel the same way about shaving. Ok now I'm just rambling.

Time to do absolutely nothing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home