Sunday, September 25, 2005

Snacks and last 18-miler

THURSDAY: When Jenny and I were running the other night we passed this homeless man, nothing new there. However, this is something along the lines of what he said.

Homeless man: Damn, I've been starving all day. If I would've known the two best snacks would pass my way....

And then I couldn't hear him anymore. I definitely have never been called a snack before. Very interesting.

FRIDAY: Jenny and I dressed up in our cute little dresses and went to Michael's bday party. Our friend whom we hadn't seen in a while told us that we look really good, like really fit. It's good to know all our training for this marathon has taken a good effect on the appearance of our bodies. We ate scrumptious sushi, then funfetti cake, then jello shots, then watched fairies prance around for the rest of the night. It was wonderful.

SATURDAY: J and I lounged around and watched movies til we realized we should probably run. We drove up to Encinitas and ran a crapload of hills. Too bad it got dark on us, we got attacked by spiders, and we almost got ran over by cars....hey but it was fun. We still felt good after the 18 miles so I think we will do fine in three weeks when the time comes to make our bodies hurt tremendously.

Ok, it's sunday now and it's running shoe shopping time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home