Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bipolarness

I reread what I wrote on sunday and just about fell out of my chair laughing. I truly am retarded.

I also laughed really hard yesterday. Here's the reason: kevin called to tell me that he just saw a man with AN eyebrow. apparently it was far worse than the jewish frat guy in van wilder. i feel bad for people like that...have they not heard of tweezers?

Anyway, I'm about to go to sushi with jenny. mmmm...sushi. I invited Michael to come along but he's being gay (no pun intended) and hasn't called me in like forever. I guess the fact that i don't have a dick finally registered with him. bummer.

I don't understand the temperature of my office. I imagine it's about 60. I think it's to prevent us from falling asleep. no joke.

In early january, i'm returning to school. and by school i mean there's a four day class at USD that my work is paying for me to go to. WHoa, i don't know if i can handle going back and seeing all the people that i really don't care for. i actually am really excited for the class though. such a nerd right now.

"I'm priceless"
~Peter Griffin family guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home