Tuesday, October 25, 2005

26 miles aint no thang

1. Ran a marathon in 5 hours and 28 minutes without stopping. And stopping to go pee DOESN'T count.

2. Jenny saw san francisco for the first time ever...so that was cool.

3. Bought my first pair of rainbows.

4. Cut my hair and got a mullet. Got my hair cut again and now i just look like a man.

5. Hung out with my old roomie nicole and danced the night away with girls who don't give a shit. always fun. OH, and crammed 6 girls into the back of a two-door honda civic. That took some mad skill.

6. Went to countryfest with people i absolutely adore. Neal McCoy was rather entertaining.

7. Watched dodgeball, the second bridget jones, ate lunch with brad, watched the first bridget jones, ate dinner with crew people, and watched the second bridget jones all in the span of a day.

8. Went for the first run since the marathon yesterday. It was fine except I felt like I had forgotten how to run.

9. Played soccer for the first time in a few weeks yesterday as well. A little rusty to say the least. And we tied because i can't effing score.

10. My lips get cracked and dry with cold weather and now I can't open my mouth without it hurting. stupid cold lips.

11. The only reason I am writing on my blog now is because i just finished watching the second bridget jones, again, and i have nothing to do. jenny better get her ass home soon so we can go run and i won't get fat. haha, i like how i will blame her for my fatness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home