Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Texas

College Station is a very interesting place...and by interesting I mean extremely bare and uneventful. I had a blast with Kevin though, nothing new there. I do want to point out how much I effing HATE the plane trips home. They last ten times longer than the flight there. My book that I was so extremely excited about couldnt even salvage the plane ride.

So, I am reading a book. I haven't read a book for pleasure since elementary school when I was reading the babysitters club and nancy drew books. I finally found something that sparks my interest- The long hard road from hell by Marilyn Manson. I'd like to point out that I am not a satanist, I just find the unknown fascinating. It's a trippy ass book and I'm really enjoying it. YAY for books! On another note, whenever I pulled my book out I was kind of frightened for the reaction that people may give me being that the cover and every so often in the book had pictures of Marilyn Manson. I was kind of mad at myself because there were these two guys sitting next to me on the way home and i wanted to strike up a worthwhile conversation with them but the i noticed the wedding rings and opened my book instead. needless to say after that point they didnt say a word to me.

So I hadn't worked out in a week since yesterday. I think i may have overdone it. I went for a run with jenny, played an indoor game, and played another indoor game right after it in the span of monday night. I guess i made up for week of doing nothing but eating, drinking and sleeping.

Alright, I should probably go and find work. I ran out and all the people who give me work are at lunch. I bloody hate Novembers in tax accounting. arg.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

work is stupid. well, some work, at least.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home