Monday, October 24, 2005

Marathon what!

Here's been the past couple weeks:

1. Went to a high school homecoming football game with my sister.

2. Drove through a redwood tree. It's ok, there was a place to drive through. I didn't run into it.

3. Ran a marathon in 5 hours and 28 minutes without stopping. Well, Jenny and I had to pee at one point but I don't count that. Joke of the marathon, we were going through the alphabet saying various things such as movies, foods, etc. and we decided to do movie quotes.

Me: Well this is going to be hard to do in alphabetical order so let's just say random movie quotes.
Jenny: Well i have one to start with for A.
Me: Alright go ahead.
Jenny: Hasta la vista, baby.
Me: Um, jenny dear...that starts with an H.

To say the least, we were a little delirious at that point.

4. Took a week off from running which was crazy....it was nice and relaxing though.

5. Caught up on old times with my old roomie Nicole. Good times.

6. Went to countryfest. They put on a good show....very entertaining. Later that night I found out how truly good-hearted some people are. Thanks for restoring my faith in mankind...you know who you are.

7. On sunday, watched Dodgeball, the second bridget jones, went to lunch with brad, watched the first bridget jones, went to sushi with some crew folk, and watched the second bridget jones again. I'm sorry, but life doesn't get much better than that. =)

8. Now I'm at work and I'm rested and ready to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home