Thursday, November 17, 2005

Have you gotten your ribs removed?

Rumors about marilyn manson:

MM had three ribs removed so he can suck his own dick.
MM was paul on the wonder years.
MM was winnie cooper on the wonder years.
MM has sex with then kills animals on stage.

There are many times in the marilyn manson book that i laughed out loud. this was one of them and i definitely felt the need to share.

"If I'd really gotten my ribs removed, I would have been busy sucking my own dick on the wonder years instead of chasing winnie cooper. Besides, I wouldn't have sucked other people's dicks on stage, either. I would have been sucking my own. Plus, who really has time to be killing puppies when you can be sucking your own dick? I think I'm gonna call a surgeon in the morning."


It's amazing. I believe that some of the smartest people in this world are also the ones that are the most effed up.


On another note, i slept for 14 hours yesterday. yep. got home from work at 4:15pm and went straight to bed. didnt wake up til the next morning at 6:30. and it wasn't my alarm because i had failed to set it. it was brad asking if i had to go to work. rawr! i didnt want to go to work. i wanted to sleep!

no i'm just waiting around for jenny to get home so i can run. need to get a schedule going again. arg. so hard when you're sleepy sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home