Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I have no life

HIGH and low points of my past couple weeks:

1. Working a crapton. And actually, it's really not even that bad and all i have to look forward to is that it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better.

2. I can't sleep at night. At first I blamed it on being sick but now that I'm not sick, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. ok that's a lie...see #3.

3. I went out with a co-worker one night after work. And after no dinner and many drinks I started crying. And it wasn't a tear or two. I was CRYING. andi get your shit together.

4. So I've come to the conclusion that work stresses me out. I don't think about work when I'm not at work so I don't know what my problem is.

5. My mama, sis, and aunt came down to visit me. I was having family withdrawals so that was nice.

crap...more later it's time to work. hmm...surprise surprise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brad went to college

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home