Monday, February 06, 2006

You aint ever had a friend like me

OK, so random but you know what song i have stuck in my head? You aint ever had a friend like me from Aladdin. can i call you Al? or maybe just Din? or how bout Laddi?

So, I am losing it. It's kinda crazy when your friend knows you better than you do. For instance, I was talking with kev today and i was saying how i hope i dont get fired and that i'm completely retarded. And he's like, andi, stop saying that cuz one, I'm about to agree with you, and two, if you keep at it you're gonna end up crying. It's true. I probably wouldve broken down.

FUCK. i just burned my tongue. stupid soup. im still sick. BUT, i figure i got my workout today at work because i couldnt stop coughing and that works your tummy muscles. like my reasoning? and you KNOW i'm sick when my work makes a costco run and i cant even force myself to eat the wonderful food. blasted.

i really hope i'm not fired after tax season. i feel absolutely worthless right now. i love my job. i may complain about being retarded after working long hours and having mental breakdowns but its just because i wanna do a good job. dammit.

so i totally didn't go to law house on friday. yeah, i laid down to take a nap and then never really got back up. oh and then i watched the following movies at my aunts house over the weekend:

wedding crashers
clue
she's all that
can't hardly wait
the island
in good company
garden state
addams family
addams family values
i started watching napoleon dynamite - but i still dont see what's so good about it and i turned it off.

yeah, my friend from work is going to kill me because i still haven't watched pulp fiction or resevoir dogs. correction, i started watching pulp fiction but then jenny came home and had a mental breakdown and i had to turn it off. (by the way brad- i still have y tu mama tambien and eternal sunshine...oh and trainspotting.) im such a loser. i really wanna watch these movies i'm just retarded and never sit down to do it.

i think my random babble is just about up. oh, vicki and andrew are coming to town. not that i can really hang out but i'm still super excited to see them.

note to self:
never eat split pea soup that isn't your mothers.

raylene- yeah, 12 hours at work. how many billable? 7.4
i'm so effing screwed.

alright, i'm gonna go take some drugs, have a good cry, then go to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennystopmakingmecookies said...

Hm...dont you know me by now? never good with words.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

ooohh!! poor andi! well come up to the 18th floor if you ever need some one to cry to (that'd be me)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home