Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Well, life sucks then you die.

For all of you that don't know....I am currently a single woman. Breaking up sucks. And I for sure don't like crying. It makes my eyes really poofy and red.

However, us breaking up I truly believe is for the best. I swear I'm not one of those dumb girls trying to convince herself that it is better to be broken up....dumb girls. I swear as a race, girls are retarded but that's a whole other topic that requires a lot more time than I have to write right now. I gotta get through the basics.

Andre and I decided to be friends. I'd be a crapload more upset had he cut off contact with me completely. I have a good track record (all but one) of staying friends with people i previously dated. So I'm not too worried about losing my friendship with him. Aw, always my squishy.

moving on...

Jenny and I have a half marathon this weekend....."America's Finest City" Half Marathon. America's finest city....damn right that's san diego. It should be a fun race....it'll be somewhat interesting because jenny and i have ran parts of this race a gazillion times. We run from Cabrillo National Monument to Balboa Park. In fact...we almost run right in front of my apartment...less than a block away. I miss my parents coming to my athletic events. They are always so supportive.

So, I should be studying right now....I have my first part of the CPA exam in 12 days. holy fucking christ. but I can't concentrate....and I'm waiting for my laundry to get done. so i'll probably putz around until that's done then go to bed.

A couple of shoutouts:

Brad - I miss you....I haven't talked to you in awhile and I hope you're still alive. =)

Punk - Thanks for putting up with my hystericalness.

Nick - I need a beer. Let's grab one soon.

Joan - You owe me a beer. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home