Friday, August 18, 2006

i AM the sharpest tool in the shed

So.... today i started wondering why I hadn't received any info on the half marathon in the mail. And then I got this really bad feeling. So i checked online to see if I had signed up for the half marathon....and i hadn't. There are times in my life when I would like to kick my own ass because I'm so retarded. So basically...jenny is running by herself because the course starts up on a hill and I can't get to the starting line and just run it for the hell of it. i feel like a gigantic dipshit. oh wait, maybe because i am one. I started crying at work and feeling sorry for myself...but then i realized, it doesn't really matter. yeah i won't get that extra medal for running the 3 half marathons...or even a third metal for that matter....

I ran 16 miles last weekend...I don't need a medal to say that I've accomplished that. Although it would be nice.

I must say though...that was the icing on the fucking cake this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home