Sunday, August 27, 2006

Not one taker

You lazy fucks. Fifty bucks yo for giving a freaking massage! Dude, andre would take a shot of his own piss for $50 and you're telling me that no one will come over here and give me a massage? Christ, I'm not that revolting.

I've decided that I don't like running 16 miles by myself. It's just no good.

So I'm going to go into that test and kick its ass. I'm going to treat this test like soccer. If you go into a game thinking you're going to lose, you most likely will get your ass kicked. So I, miss A, am not going down without a fight. I've spent a crapload of time studying for this bastard test and I am going to punch it right in the nuts. And if for some reason it gets the best of me, I'm going to fucking take that thing down the next time around, you can fucking count on it.

(haha, like my little pep talk to myself.)

here's the quote of the weekend:

andrew calls and is like, "i am hungover and i'm in desperate need of KFC." (or something to that effect.)

so i put a picture of kev and me from new years. dude, my hair is dark. i'm starting to think now....blonde or brown? red?

comments welcome.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's for that wonderful word-picture - I love dry-heaving at work!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

blonde!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home