Sunday, August 20, 2006

Shhh....I'm a bandit. Don't tell.

FRIDAY:
So...I decided to get wasted on friday because i had THAT great of a week.

First I went to Casa Machada with the ladies from work. I really suggest that place....It's by that aerosquadron place....or something. Had a margarita or two.

Came home and went for a run. omg, mexican food, margaritas, and running do not mix. surprised much?

I came home got ready to go out. had a shot of vodka. had another one about 2 minutes later. joan and her cousins show up so we have to do another one. 3 down...many more to go.

We met up with her guy cousins at Maloneys. It was a lot of fun....i don't remember a lot of the details but i know i had fun. =) I do remember talking with her cousin on the phone, i was in one car and he was in the other trying to find out where he was going. all i remember is that i kept calling him things such as dumbass and whatnot. Don't get me wrong...it was all in good fun. I think. haha.

SATURDAY
I'm surprised i wasn't hungover. I'll give you one guess as to what I did with my day.

SUNDAY
So we all know that I'm a dumbass and didn't sign up for the half marathon...so i decided to be a bandit and meet jenny on the course. I woke up at 530 to go for a 5 mile run. i get back to the apartment, put on an old bib from another race, run to the corner of scott and harbor, hop on to the course when i see jenny and proceed to run sub 10 minute miles for the rest of the race. It was a really fun run. The course is awesome. I think training for the marathon is going well because i felt like i could've run faster and longer. YAY!

I ran into a couple people I hadn't seen in a while. Roby, Obeji, and James Ogdlksjdflsdkfjsdflsjd (I don't remember his last name...but he was joey and aaron's old roommate.) He's really nice.

I was really excited when this girl in line behind me was like, wow how do you keep your toes looking so well? yay....i have pretty feet. well...i guess i wouldnt go that far.

So anthony, j, and i went to the waffle spot where i had the famous double chip waffle with scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. yum yum.

came back, took a shower, and you can guess what i've been doing since then. however i did take breaks to call kevin and the parents and my sis.

so yeah....i should probably get back to studying.

8 days til the test and some more drunken debauchery....

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

sounds like you've had a rough week. i'm gonna give you a call sometime soon.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home