Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ah friday....

So work didn't seem like a friday which always blows.

i did find out that i will be seeing my dear friend nina in vegas in october. it happened by random chance that we were going at the same time. so excited about that one.

i went to fashion to get some new running shoes. out of the 6 pairs of asics that i would buy, they didn't have my size in ONE of them. fuck that. they called around to other stores and told me to go to UTC. fuck that.

i called jenny to see if she wanted dinner. she was going out with anthony.

called joan....she already had dinner plans.

called brad....didn't pick up his phone.

called andre...he was working.

called nick...he was running down linda vista, literally.

well, looks like i'm eating by myself. i didn't want to drive to UTC at 530 on a friday night. let's just piss me off more. so i went home and ate rice cakes and peanut butter. there's a well balanced dinner. jesus.

i took a mini nap, went for a run, and went to the captains quarters with nick. always good times with nick and always good times at the quarters. mmmmmmmm......beer.

so i slept in today and have been studying ever since. woo freaking hoo.

i'm off for coffee....hopefully i will get more done outside my home. 20 miles tomorrow. better get my rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home