Sunday, September 03, 2006

labor day weekend

FRIDAY:

wanted to go out...but that didn't happen. andre and i went to see the descent. i am the biggest effing pansy. i get scared over every little thing. such a loser. on another note, i was super excited about wearing my new heels. they may be comfy but i definitely have not gotten the walk down yet. i may have looked a little retarded. to be quite honest i'm surprised andre didn't make fun of me. but i love my heels...they make me happy.

we ended up at dennys and i don't think i went to bed until 3/4am. something like that. I haven't been up that late in months. wow i'm a grandma. i was kinda worried about hanging out with him...it might have been kinda awkward being we recently broke up. but it wasn't at all and i can't tell you how happy that made me.

SATURDAY:

my lazy ass woke up at noon. putzed around, drove to my aunt's in escondido, attempted to study, took a nap instead, watched madagascar (which is super cute), came home, attempted to watch sleepy hollow (it got too intense so i got ready for bed) and then i didn't study and went to bed.

SUNDAY:

j and i went to encinitas to run. it was bloody hot. and 18 miles is a freaking long ass way. enough said.

i got freaking sunburned. fuck that! i put sunscreen on. that's some bullshit right there.

i went to my company's labor day party. it was a lot of fun. i got to eat wonderful food, bake in the sun some more, and spend time with some great people. let's start out with the man whose house we were at. he is the nicest man ever. and his wife is gorgeous and so sweet. alright, here's my embarassing moment for the day.

the son of the nicest man ever is one of the hottest boys ever. so i sat down to talk with the man, the wife and the son. then the wife said, are you alright? you're neck is red and kind of spotted. ooooooooooooooomg. i'm so embarassed. let's backtrack. whenever i'm anxious or nervous my neck gets really red and blochy. so i just responded that i was okay and that i'm not allergic to anything here. meanwhile, the man totally knows what's going on - i apparently was nervous sitting next to the hot boy. he's 3 years younger than me and i'm nervous. that's just ridiculous and i am so embarassed.

and then i wanted to go out but then my body shut down and was like, fuck you sit your ass down on that couch. and that's what i did. now it's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home