Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chub-Rub is no fun

so j and i went for a run up in la jolla today and it was amazing. we ran by the coast and it was perfect weather and all the happy runners and bikers were out. we are now ready for our marathon.

anyway, i am currently sitting in front of my computer, spread eagle style. and here's the reason why: i got two words for you - chub rub. For all of you that don't know what this is, you're probably lucky because you don't get it. After you run for a while, and you're built like me (no hips girl) your upper legs rub together and form the most painful chaffing ever. Usually i use a little vaseline before i run but of course my dumb ass didnt. and now i'm sitting in my underwear with my legs far apart and neosporin on my legs. yeah, i was going to go out in public and study but i don't think people would appreciate that. it looks a little inviting and im not inviting. my cooch is probably too good for you anyway. =)

so yeah, aside from the chaffing it's been a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger goofygigglygirl said...

heck yes we're ready! so excited =)

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home